The time of cold has arrived and the cold is also in full swing.
Taking a bath in cold means like winning a battle and taking a bath in cold water requires a lot of courage.
If hot water is available for bathing, then it is a different matter.
So let us tell you about some of the best top 5 water heater rods which are not only in your budget but are also very good in terms of quality.
Best top Immersion Rod Water Heater
If you do not need very hot water and you want to use hot water only for bathing.
So water heater is best for you Water heater road can heat the bathing water of at least two to three persons at a time.
If you need hot water for small tasks, then you can use it.
Gesail 1500W Electric Water Heater
- Submersible Bucket Heater with Thermostat and Auto Shutoff, Heats 5 Gallons Water in Minutes
- High Power: 1500W, 120V (MUST USE 15A OUTLET, THE HEATER IS 12.5A CURRENT)travel immersion water heater, High power for quickly heating,
- . High power for quickly heating, greatly saving your time.
- UL-listed for USA and Canada, complies with electrical safety standards.
- Widely application, perfect for winter time job.
- High quality stainless steel, anti-rust, durable.
- Stainless steel guard to prevent scalding of hands.
- Heavy-duty water resistant power cord, perfect for indoor and outdoor use.
- This is not a geyser.
- Cannot be used in tanks.
- Works only in electric field.
- Do not use without water.
- KD 1300W Immersion Bucket Water Heater, Auto Shutoff, Overheating Prevention, Auto Water Level Senor, Adjustable Thermostat, Easy-to-Use
- Automatically shuts off when it reaches your preferred temperature.
- Heating 5 gallons of water in minutes.
- Auto Shut-off to prevent from overheating.
- Auto Water Level Sensor to measure the water level in a bucket.
- Adjustable Thermostat up to 248 Fahrenheit.
- Easy to Use
- It cannot be used in small utensils.
- Can be damaged if used without water.
Havells Immersion HB15 1500 Watt
- Nickel plating for corrosion resistance.
- Thermal Cut Off : No
- Touch protection cover
- Elegant & Sturdy bucket hook
- ISI marked 3 pin modeled plug
- Water entry inside the product will not have any harmful effects
- Efficient heat transfer heating element.
- Nekil plating for corrosion resistance.
- Heating indicator to show the status while operating the electric immersion water heater.
- Touch Protection Cover
- Completely peace of mind as no chance of skin burning.
- Elegant and sturdy bucket hook
- Can be damaged if used without water.
- It can be used only by electricity.
- Keep out of reach of such children.
Rico Water Heater
- 1500 watts Immersion rod with Super fast heating
- Shock proof – Completely safe due to advanced technology
- Copper Element with Nickel plating for efficient performance and long life
- Convenient Bucket handle for easy grip and easy usage
- Best & Cheapest alternative to all other water heating options
- RICO Immersion Rod Water Heater Is Shockproof.
- Best Heating Option At Low Cost.
- Convenient Bucket Handle.
- SAFE & EASY TO USE
- Since it is made from anti-corrosive material and copper with nickel plating, this electric water heater is durable. This electric immersion heater can be used at home and even outdoor.
- Do not use it to heat anything other than water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This is not a portable water heater.
- It can deteriorate if used without water.
Usha water heater
- Shock proof plastic top for complete protection
- Copper tube Element for Fast Heating. Voltage (V) : 230 V, 50 Hz, 1 Phase AC
- Nickel Plating on element for longer life
- Plastic hanging hook for safe operation
- 1.5 m long power cord
- It heats the water very fast.
- Copper has been used to make it.
- Very good in quality.
- Special care has been taken in making this.
- Not suitable for heating 50 60 liters of water
Benefits of bathing with hot water
If you want to increase blood circulation in the body, then bathing with hot water is a good option. If you keep your body immersed in warm water till the neck, then it is very beneficial for your heart. By doing this your heart works very fast and strong.
If you take a shower with warm water, then you are sure to get a good and sound sleep at night. After bathing with hot water, the body is not only very relaxed, but the bones are also quite relaxed. In such a situation, you will feel a lot of relief not only physically but also mentally.
Taking a bath with warm water makes the face glow. Hot water not only makes you feel relaxed but it also opens up the microscopic pores of your face. With the help of warm water, the dirt present in the pores comes out and you start feeling fresh and young.
Disadvantages of bathing with hot water
Taking a bath with hot water is not good for the skin. Due to this the skin becomes red and it may cause rashes or allergies. Apart from this, the skin becomes dry due to hot water. Hot water reduces the moisture content of the skin. Due to this the skin loses its luster. It can also cause itching problem.
Hot water has a bad effect on the hair. This reduces the moisture content of the hair, which can make hair rough and dry. If the head is washed with hot water, it dries the scalp. In this case, dandruff can increase. Hot water makes the hair dry due to which it starts falling.
Taking a bath with hot water can also reduce the moisture in the eyes. Due to this, there may be a problem of redness, itching and frequent watering of the eyes.
Hot water has a bad effect on the nails of hands and feet. Using hot water can lead to cracking of nails, infection and cracking of the surrounding skin.